His very own big boy bed! Complete with mattress Crayola sheets, pillowcase (not shown), comforter and ABC pillows. He loved it immediately, as we suspected he would.
However, the question was, would he sleep in it?
I won't lie. Saturday was a bit rough. Naptime, when it happened, ended up being about 45 minutes long. He's quite confused by the ease with which he can get out of bed. At night on Saturday there were a lot of night wanderings, which we silently redirected each time. Twice in the past couple nights we've checked on him before turning in, only to find him curled up asleep on the floor.
But last night was loads better, with just one night waking. And he hasn't slept anywhere but his bed (and the floor, briefly) for the past two nights. Hoorah!
Oh, and the bed, mattress, and linens were a total of 30 dollars.
Start searching craigslist! What will you find?
Random, but I had to include: Miles and Papa camping out on the floor. I loved this.
Score! There is usually slim pickings on what I want 'round these parts.
ReplyDeleteAlso, they are reading one of my favorite books :)
NIce! We just put Isaac in his big boy bed last night! I can't believe they are all growing up so fast!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are feeling well. :)