| Blowing out the candle on her pancakes |
Adele wanted her friends to dress as animals for her animal-themed party. Adele dressed as one of her current favorites: the peacock.
| Posing with the wandering Pueblo Zoo peacocks |
Several of her friends from preschool and Pueblo were able to come celebrate with her.
The kids raced around the zoo, from animal to animal, breathless and delighted. I had no set up, no clean-up, and very little planning. Would book again!
Happy birthday to my baby! At age five, Adele has a very strong will. She alternately wants to be a doctor, veterinarian, or fire fighter when she grows up. Adele loves pigs, peacocks, princesses, "how bodies work," gymnastics, pizza, playing dress-up, goldie blox, her dog, and her brother most particularly right now. She snaps and sparks and sasses and shines, and I love her so.
Happy birthday indeed dear one.
ReplyDeletePeppa Pig and Peacocks! How I love sweet and sassy Adele!
ReplyDelete