Miles' favorite hobby at the moment is making stacks of things, as well as fetching items, one at a time, from other rooms. Here, he combines the two and makes a stack on Papa:
Miles and Papa engaged in some ritual horseplay :-)
On Saturday, I made Miles some homemade "fingerpaint." It worked pretty well for his purposes, but next time I may buy some. The spreadability of the flour-based paint is a little lacking.
It took him a while to get it.
It was as if he couldn't believe he was actually allowed to touch it.
Sometimes I'm afraid I'm teaching him there's something inherently naughty about being messy. I hope experiences like this will counteract this message...
His 12 month clothes are now his mess-making clothes
Finally, a video. Look out, it's not censored. He's totally nude and in the bath. Just a warning :-D
Look who has a big boy toothbrush!
No comments:
Post a Comment