Friday, July 10, 2015

A whole string of birthdays

We're on day 5 in Rochester and I already have more pictures than I can upload right now. 

From the ride up:
They were exhausted from the fireworks. We got a lot of napping out of them.
See how her eyelashes are red?
Grandpa Jim helped us to some swim lessons. The cousins took them together! Miles and Abby in one class, Adele and TaiTai in another. 

By the end of the week, they were doing honest to goodness swimming, faces in the water! The class is brilliant. I'm already hoping to do it again next summer.

After swim lessons on Monday, the cousins held their afternoon hangout at Grandpa Jim's.  
In the evening, we had a small family party to Dad's house to celebrate Miles again!

Among other things, he got a remote controlled car! Thrilled, obviously. 

Really, Papa wanted it for himself. 

Cousins sprawled out on Grandpa Jim's lawn



Opening the present from Adele...

"Now I can be Jesus from Godspell!"


It's been a week of treats in WNY. More to follow!

1 comment:

  1. The Godspell quote made my day...or maybe my year! Happy Birthday, Miles!

    ReplyDelete